H-Beam design rods are very popular due to their good strength and affordable price. BW has been developing and manufacturing H-Beam rods for over 20 years, supplying the global racing and performance market. In order to meet the requirements from a variety of clients, Bridgeway has continuously improved the detailed design of its H-Beam rod, applying the most advanced machining technologies to meet the high end design specifics.
– Featured with ARP2000 fasteners.
– Upgrade to ARP L19 fasteners at an additional cost
– Upgrade to ARP Custom Age 625+ fasteners at an additional cost
|Part#||BOLT||C-to-C||B.E. BORE||B.E. Width||P.E. BORE||WEIGHT|
|4-BR-108-00||3/8"×1.6"||144.00 mm||52.000 mm||24.00 mm||22 mm||560 g|
Billet crankshaft is the manufacturing method to fulfill specific application. BW has been developing and manufacturing billet crankshafts over 20 years. From material selections to final products delivery, BW take every step professionally.
– Standard in premium AISI4340
– Upgrade to EN40B at an additional cost
– Upgrade centerline gundrill hole for super light weight at an additional cost.
|Part#||Stroke||Main Journal||Thrust Width||Crank Pin||Weight|
|BS-108A-87||87.00 mm||55.000 mm||30.00 mm||48.000 mm||17.4 kg|
|BS-108A-94||94.00 mm||55.000 mm||30.00 mm||48.000 mm||17.5 kg|
|BS-108A-95||95.00 mm||55.000 mm||30.00 mm||48.000 mm||17.5 kg|
BMW – 3 Series 1986-1991(E30) M3