EPR Series are BW flagship series.
In 2010, BW introduced the EPR flagship series. It’s a brand new designed H-Beam. Over the last decade, BW had made numerous developments and improvements. Now it features more advanced technologies with no additional cost.
– Featured with ARP2000 fasteners.
– Upgrade to ARP L19 fasteners at an additional cost
– Upgrade to ARP Custom Age 625+ fasteners at an additional cost
|Part#||BOLT||C-to-C||B.E. BORE||B.E. Width||P.E. BORE||WEIGHT|
|2-EPR-119-00||3/8"×1.6"||140.00 mm||47.150 mm||23.80 mm||22 mm||562.5 g|
Billet crankshaft is the manufacturing method to fulfill specific application. BW has been developing and manufacturing billet crankshafts over 20 years. From material selections to final products delivery, BW take every step professionally.
– Standard in premium AISI4340
– Upgrade to EN40B at an additional cost
– Upgrade centerline gundrill hole for super light weight at an additional cost.
|Part#||Stroke||Main Journal||Thrust Width||Crank Pin||Weight|
|BS-119A-81.5*||81.50 mm||38/54 mm||-||44.000 mm||7.3 kg|
MOTO GUZZI – 750 S 1974-1975
MOTO GUZZI – 750 V7 Sport 1972-1974
MOTO GUZZI – 850 Le Mans 1975-1983
MOTO GUZZI – 850 T/T3/T4 1973-1982
MOTO GUZZI – 850 V7 GT California 1972-1974
MOTO GUZZI – 1000 Convert 1975-1984
MOTO GUZZI – 1000 Daytona 1992-1996
MOTO GUZZI – 1000 Le Mans 1990-1994
MOTO GUZZI – 1000 SP1/SP2/SP3 1978-1996